Delivery & Payment
Delivery in the United Kingdom (mainland)
All deliveries within the UK mainland are carried out by our very own experienced transport team from Saxon Furniture. As part of our exceptional service, a helpful two man uniformed team will position your new furniture in exactly the spot you'd like it to be within your home.
On top of this, our friendly delivery team will explain any instructions you need to know about, so for example if you've bought a sofa bed they'll show you how everything works.
They'll also give you time to inspect your shiny new furniture and make sure you're happy with everything, before shaking hands and bidding you farewell.
Our Delivery Service Charges are:
£30 for all UK Mainland Orders under £400*
£65 for all UK Mainland Orders over £400*
* Please note deliveries to remote Scottish regions may incur an additional delivery charge. For further details, please contact us on 01204 368 413 and we'll tell you all you need to know.
craftsman, have nimble fingers, you can’t rush a good thing. As our
delivery lead time can vary at certain times throughout the year, for our
up-to-date lead time please contact us on 01204 368413 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you've got a specific time frame in mind, such as working around the
decorators or desperately needing it for a family gathering, then give us a
call on 01204 368413 and we’ll do our very best to deliver your new furniture,
when you need it
A big sofa needs a large doorway! If you think entry into your property and rooms could be tricky, we strongly advise you to contact our Transport Department on 01204 365377 to discuss access arrangements.
If we think it necessary, we can visit your home to ensure your chosen piece of furniture will fit, before we begin to make it.
£199 delivery for up to, and including 5 seats i.e. 3 seater sofa and 2 seater sofa. Additional seats are charged at £40 per seat. For a full quotation please contact us via email email@example.com or on 01204 368413
How do I make any remaining payments?
- Because we only require a 10% deposit for all orders placed online (with the exception of orders for fabric cleaning kits only), you will need to pay the balance of your account when we deliver your furniture. This can be made either by a Building Society Draft or Bankers Draft, which should be made payable to "Saxon Furniture Limited".
- If you’d like to pay the balance of your account by personal cheque, we must have received this at least seven days before the due delivery date of your furniture, in order to allow time for the payment to clear. Please make your personal cheque payable to "Saxon Furniture Limited".
- For balance payments made by debit/credit card, this will be debited 5 days prior to the delivery of your furniture.
Payment on Finance
Please note that payments on finance are not available for online orders. To place an order on finance please contact us on 01204 368 413.
Saxon Furniture offer Interest Free Credit* through HITACHI CAPITAL CONSUMER FINANCE.
Sale prices are available on 10 Months Interest Free Credit*. A 25% deposit is required with the outstanding balance payable over 10 equal instalments.
Non Sale prices are available on 30 Months Interest Free Credit**. A 15% deposit is required with the outstanding balance payable over 30 equal instalments.
Finance applications can be either made by telephoning 01204 368413 or completing our interest free application form.
- When the finance has been approved the order will be confirmed in writing together with the date of delivery week.
- The required deposit will be requested at this time.
- Prior to the delivery week you will receive the relevant finance documents for you to read and sign.
- You will then be advised of the exact delivery day by our Transport department.
- When the goods have been delivered the signed finance agreement is handed to the driver in exchange for the goods.
- The first of the relevant equal monthly payments will then be deducted by Direct Debit approximately ONE MONTH AFTER RECEIPT of the goods and continue on a monthly basis for the term of the agreement.
*Credit Example ~ 10 Months Interest Free: Cash price £1200, £300 deposit, 10 monthly payments of £90 with no interest. 0% APR typical.
**Credit Example ~ 30 Months Interest Free: Cash price £1200, £180 deposit, 30 monthly payments of £34 with no interest. 0% APR typical.